I haven’t posted in so long that I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself again. I found a 30 day blog challenge with prompts that help readers get to know the person behind the blog. Sounds like fun! So here goes…
Day 1 – post a recent picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- I LOVE coffee. Depending on the season, my favorite drink is either a pumpkin latte or a peppermint mocha. Yum!
- I adore black cats.
- I love to travel.
- I am trying to start an editing business.
- I am hoping that my editing business will pay for loads of travel.
- My favorite colors are pink and purple. Can you tell?
- Chinese is hard, but I’m sticking with it! I’ve been learning Chinese for six years and hope to return to Taiwan soon.
- Books are my solace, especially character driven classics or memoirs.
- Dark chocolate is my friend.
- I’ve been happily married for the past 13 years. My husband is a saint!
- We have a 17 year old daughter, adopted from Taiwan.
- I’ve finished a novel for National Novel Writing Month that will never see the light of day.
- My favorite actors are Dwayne Johnson and Benedict Cumberbatch.
- I sing at the top of my lungs in the car but don’t like to sing in public.
- I am an introvert!
That’s a little about me! What about you? Will you share a couple interesting facts about yourself?
Nice to get to know you :-). I’m not sure I could list 15 things about myself but it was interesting reading yours. Lovely to see your blog active again. I have missed you