I loved having an organized to-do list last week. When I was wondering what to do next, I worked on something from the list.
Last week’s list:
- De-clutter the top of the fridge – Done!
- Hang the Welcome sign – Not done. Need hubby to help me.
- Put up a nail in our pantry to hang my apron on – Done!
- Reorganize our bedroom clothes closet – Not done.
- Catch up on my e-mail – Almost done!
- Take care of The Pile – DONE!
This week’s list:
- Hang the Welcome sign
- Reorganize our bedroom clothes closet
- Finish clearing out my inbox
- Write book reviews for the books I’ve finished in the past two weeks
- Pack for my trip – I’m leaving on Sunday to visit my grandparents in WY
- Write letters to our two girls in Korea
The list might be a bit ambitious on top of my regular chores, but we’ll see. I’m finding inspiration in having a cleaner household and it makes me want to become even more organized and clutter-free.